Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Gimmies older brother I Needa

Christmas is coming and that alone is my favorite time. Only because when my kids tell me they neeeed this or that I can say "Let's put it on your Christmas list". some of my favorite words because I don't have to say no. I don't have to tell them the reason that they can't have it is because I have no money, or because I think the toy is stupid or inappropriate or whatever my reason is. those seven words are magic to me. Also, they don't blame me if they don't get everything on their list, haha! they blame Santa! or we could blame the postal service for not getting their letters to Santa...either way, I win.
So, now the shopping begins for the perfect gifts for everyone. do you think I can blame Santa or the postal service if the adults don't like their gifts? No, but too bad....As my esteemed mother in law says, "you don't get what you want, you get what I think you should have". so put that in your stocking and stuff it! That means....someones getting a snuggie!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Bailey needs a Snuggie!!! :) AND your chocolate stealing husband as well!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.